Tuesday 23 December 2008

Happy birthday baby girl (and some earrings)

It's Hollie's 4th birthday today, wow how time flies! Doesn't seem like 4 years ago that I started having contractions (only had 1 with Lillie before I had to have a c-section) I started having contraction on the Wednesday after tea, then they died off and started again about 2.30am so after ringing mum and dad to come and be with Lillie we set off for the hospital. I had to be hooked up to a monitor all of the time because of the previous c-section. I had everything there was going Lol!! Would you believe the little sod didn't make it into the world until the Friday tea time??? Here she is on christmas day 2004 2 days old and now!! Bless her she's such a little love, so caring and thoughtful, but then can be a little horror ( a bit jekyl and hyde!) Happy birthday sweetheart.

On Sunday I made a couple of pairs of earrings for my sister, she had asked if I had finished her present as she would like some earrings, so these are what I made her,
these are to go with a necklace that I had already bought, I actually really liked these when I had made them and was tempted to keep them myself!!and these black ones, the bead is nice and chunky, and as you can see it's transparant which looks nice in real life! The brown guardian angel is going in with my sisters earrings and this green one is going with a gift for my mum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats Hollie to your 4th birthday...what a cutie she is indeed