Tuesday 2 December 2008

Yet more cards made with tags!

Yes I had a spell of using these christmas tags, the following 3 cards are made using this weeks sketch from Friday Sketchers. I think this teddy tag is so cute I've simply attached him to the front of the card with a brad so he actually swings!!
slightly different colours and gem placement
for the following card I flipped the sketch so the thin layer of paper was accross the bottom, the reindeer is an Anita's sticker as are the little stars, part of a gift for having a letter or card in Quick Cards Made Easy!The next 2 cards are nearly identical to 1 another, the challenge for Cute Card Thursdays was to make a lilac card, the snowmen are tags which I simply stuck a pompom on to the top of the hat to cover the hole where the string was! The paper was a download which I thought the snowy scene and the rows of trees was perfect, added the organza bow just to soften it a little
this card has exactly the same components just placed differently. 2 of my cousins had little girls back in October so these are for them!
I did make some more cards yesterday but I think this is enough for 1 post, if I get time I will post some more tomorrow.

7 comments:

Tara said...

What a brilliant idea Jo, think I might have to pinch the tag idea as I seem to be pushed to finish all my cards! xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a great idea Joanne, lots of cute cards, Hugs, Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

gorgeous cards, those tags are so cute

Crafting Diva said...

Wow what a wonderful idea and some many cute cards oh and congrats on winning the Whiff of joy stamp!!!

Carole said...

So many adorable cards, thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole :-)

Janna said...

Love these tag cards! What a fantastic idea!

Smiles,

Janna