Wednesday 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas one and all!

Here is a picture of the bag-a-lope that I made for my mums necklace to go in. I was going to put the guardian angel charm inside but forgot and glad that I did now as I think it looks really pretty hanging from the ribbon.
Here is the birthday card that I made for my uncle, he owns a business in town, so thought the image of the town clock would be a) different and b) something a bit special. It doesn't show in the picture but it is glittered with, clear, grey and black sparkles. And I would like to finish this post by wishing all of my blogging friends a wonderful christmas, hope it is a truly enjoyable one


7 comments:

Sally said...

That is lovely Joanne, please go and take a look at my blog I've got something for you.

Anonymous said...

Hiya hun, congrats on making the DT, You can now annouce it on your blog, links to other dt members are also there and also a banner for the blog, www.charismacardz.blogspot.com,
also i have sent you an email allowing access to write to the blog you need to accept this to be able to write on the challenge blog for your set weeks challenges.. more details to follow xxx

Vee said...

Hi Joanne, Congrats on the DT call Looking forward to crafting with you come January. Hope you and your family have a great New Year.

x Vee

Rach said...

beautiful Joanne,
hugs rachxx

Leanne said...

hi Joanne, thought I would pop by and say congrats on the DT call - can't wait to start crafting with you in January!!
Take care and Happy New Year!
Leanne :o)
xx

Paula said...

Hi Joanne congratulations on making the DT for Charisma cardz and i cant wait to start crafting with you.
Paula xxxx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne congrats on the design team place thats wonderful news!!! Thanks for the comment on my card too yes had a lovely christmas hope you and your family did?