Thursday 11 December 2008

Nice postie and an award!

I had to go to the dentist this morning, just a check up, all was ok and my next appointment is not until September can you believe that!?! Anyhow the postie had been whilst I was out and this is one of the items that I received
This is my 'thank-you' for being part of the Readers Feature in the current issue of Quick Cards Made Easy, remember me and the girls being on the front cover!?! I was very impressed, woo..hoo... more stamps and a paper pad my favourite items (along with flowers!).

I have been given the following award from Marie from The Greeting Farm, thank you so much for thinking of me! This was the first time I visited Marie's blog and omg the work from the Pink Poisin design team are amazing and there is also a shop with wonderful stamps etc and an even bigger OMG the new Anya designs are fabulous, not for release until February and a very big want from me!!!

The rules are : 1) Display the award on your site. 2) Put a link to the person who sent you the award 3) Give the award to 8 more people. 4) Notify them of receiving the award. 5) Advise them to pick it up at your site.

I am sorry that I don't have time to pick and link 8 people to receive this award from myself although I would love to, I just have lots to do!! So if you have not already received this and would like to add it to your blog consider yourself awarded, with very best and festive wishes!

5 comments:

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne thanks for visting my blog great goodies you got today wonder if mine will turn up tomorrow that would be great if it did also good luck with my candy draw.

Becky said...

Hi Jo! What a brilliant prize hon, and guess what? I got gorgeous post today too, your card!! It's gorgeous, thanks so much!
And thanks so much for the reindeer food, what a sweetie you are, that will make Dylan's day putting it out for the reindeer on Christmas Eve, I can't thank you enough!
Love Becky xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne thank you so much for my birthday card I opened it this morning it's just lovely, thank you for taking the time to make it for me, your have to let me know when your birthday is so I don't miss it. Having a lovely day and guess what my quick cards prize came too today will post a picture on my blog soon I got pretty much the same as you a wonderful prize.

The Greeting Farm said...

Hi Joanne,

Just here for my daily music fix. LOL. Thank you for your kind words!!! You're awesome!

Marie

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne sorry to post again but just been on the lily of the valley blog and you have won the challenge did you know?