Thursday 25 June 2009

Charisma Cards -Rubbernecker week!

This week is a special week at Charisma Cards as we are celebrating the exclusive that today the 25th June 2009 Rubbernecker are now shipping to the UK. Each of the design team were sent some stamps from the company to play with. Our brief was to obviously use our stamps and to create at least 2 items with them.
I have combined the first stamp that I received (the hat) with an image that I already had in my stash, I think this lady had a tough time decided which of her hats to actually wear! I would like to enter this for the Cupcake Craft sketch challenge.The next stamp is the sentiment which again I have used alongside an image from my stash, I thought it was just perfect for this image, and how true it is!!and with the last stamp I created this design paper by simple repeating the image onto white paper for the card and a white envelope for the bag-a-lope. I really do think black and white is very elegant, I have highlighted parts of the design with silver glitter glue but it doesn't show up in the picture.
The fabulous news is that there will be not 1 but 4 winners this week and everyone who takes part can have up to 4 entrys (new work please). There is no theme or sketch to work with, so anything goes this week!
Have fun and please check out the blog for more info about the Rubbernecker company and to see the fab creations from the rest of the design team.

1 comment:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Joanne, what a gorgeous card hunny. I am so pleased you had a good holiday. thank you so much for the gorgeous birthday card and gifts you sent me, it means alot!!! you are a great friend, and made my day very special. Hope to catch up with you soon in an email, hugs Linda x