Thursday 18 June 2009

Charisma Cardz -Diamonds are a girls best friend!

Claire chose the theme 'Diamonds are a girls best friend' for this weeks challenge over at Charisma Cardz. I wouldn't say they were my best friend, I'm far happier with my dress rings, that way I can match them to my outfits, and it also keeps hubby happy and his wallet fuller lol!!!
As with the papers in my A Spoon Full of Sugar card, I've also had this image for a long time received in a PIF, up until now I've just not known how to use it. But with the diamonds theme this week it was just perfect, I blinged her up with stick on diamonds from Poundland, I've not coloured her dress as I wasn't sure what colour or whether it actually needed it?

Please pop by the blog for details of the prize and to also see the rest of the design teams fabulous work.

I'm entering my card for the My Time to Craft challenge which is a sketch by Becky!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Joanne! Wow! Your card is so gorgeous hon!! I love all that bling and it only costs a couple of pence, how great is that!!
Thanks so much for having a go at the sketch, your card looks brill!
Hope you've had a great week!
Love Becky xx

Antoinette Seminario-Skinner said...

Hello! I am new to your blog, I love this card!! Where did you get this image? Love that too!!

Anonymous said...

absolutely love the idea with the gems