Wednesday 10 June 2009

A couple of cards a few challenges!

My first card is made using Becky's fab sketch from Sketch & Stash, this Sugar Nellie Maggie stamp has been stashed away in my box for ages so thought it was about time I inked her up again! She's dressed and ready for the party! I couldn't believe it when I came accross the scrap of ribbon in my ribbon bag, it matches the papers perfectly. I have used the colour combo from Cupcake Crafts and also think I can get away with this as another entry into Colour Create's 'colours of the rainbow' challenge!This next card passes for the 'under pressure' challenge from One Stop Craft as I have used the strip of embossed paper! The cottage image is decoupaged but it doesn't really show up on the piccie. I made this for a friend who has just moved house (obviously!).Off to carry on wrapping Father's Day pressie's, trying to get ahead of things although I'm having problems locating Father-in-laws bird clock, beginning to wonder if he had it for his birthday back in March lol!!!!

15 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, love the images and the pretty papers. Hugs Nikki x

Tara said...

Fantastic sweet colours Joanne, it's divine!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o) xx

CraftyC said...

Wow Joanne, I love your cupcake card. These are great stamps and you've matched the colours so beautifully. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CCC
Clairex

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the image and the buttons are a great touch. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tiina said...

Lovely card!!

Becky said...

Fab cards Joanne, I have this Maggie stamp too, think I need to get her dusted off after seeing your pretty card!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Shelley said...

Great card, perfect for a new home. Thanks for joining in with our One Stop Craft Challenge.
Shelley x

Liza said...

Gorgeous creations. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards. hugs rachxx

Tracey said...

Fab cards :o)

Have a good weekend :o)

x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Joanne I love the SN image, beautiful colouring and I love the buttons, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Maggie Bob said...

Great card. I love your decoupage, and the embossed strip.

Thanks for taking part in One Stop Craft Challenge this week!

Donna said...

Two gorgeous card Joanne, love your use of embossing, fab LO. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi Joanne, This card is really pretty and perfect for a child, i am loving the ribbon and button such a vibrant card....

Thank you for joining us at cupcake, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

Ida / Little said...

Such beautiful cards Joanne, I really like the laces and decorations!! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :)

Hugs Ida