Tuesday 9 June 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 55

Our challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar is 'Butterflies' we would like to see 1 or more butterflies on your work.
I think I've gone a bit overboard with my card lol!! The butterfly paper is from a pack I have had for ages and just had to use, I thought this Tilda image was just perfect, the butterfly embellies are also from a pack I've had for years and then looking for a sentiment I even found 1 with, yes, a butterfly on it!!

Our prize this week is a super cute Nutshells Coco with butterfly stamp and some Aloha petals which have been kindly donated by Nutcrafters.

This is my entry for the Just Magnolia challenge as I have used their fabby sketch!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic card Joanne, love the colours. hugs rachxx

Swaantje said...

Oh Joanne your card is fabulous!
Love your pretty image and your papers are gorgeous!
Great work..

Hugs from
Germany :o)

cats whiskers said...

This is stunning sweetie just adore the colours and that fabulous paper just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne Love the pretty papers and cute image,Hugs Debbie x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne stunning card love the bright colours!!

Becky said...

What an amazing butterfly card Joanne, I love all the different kinds of butterflies but Tilda is my favourite!!
we are going to the hospital tomorrow and hopefully Dylan will be cast free when we leave!!
Love Becky xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I forgot I have this paper too, Gorgeous card Joanne and you colouring of sweet Tilda is beautiful, Hugs, Nikki x