Tuesday 2 June 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 54

Well I'm hopefully having a wonderful sunny 2nd day at Legoland today, so have obviously schedueled this post to appear!
Over at A Spoon Full of Sugar we have a fabulous sketch which has been designed by Sonja, I liked it straight away as I do love my buttons!! Although you don't have to necessarily use buttons you could use flowers, gems etc.
I was unsure of my card when I was putting it together, what with the writing on the backing paper, and the cakes on the other, then the sentiment, but I am happy with the finished article and think it all came together nicely in the end.Pop over to the blog to check out the prize details for this week, and of course the always gorgeous work from the rest of the DT.
Back tomorrow hopefully with some piccies!

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love the cute card and the fab buttons.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Jo, I love, love this card, I love cats, dogs and cake, big cake, small cake, any cake, I want a bit...... please, LOL Love Avril xx

Debbie said...

Fab card Joanne love the pretty colours,Hugs Debbie x

Caryn said...

What a fun card - love the buttons and the image.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Joanne, I love the image, pretty papers and all those gorgeous buttons, Hugs, Nikki x

cats whiskers said...

Brilliant card dear and just perfect colouring, love that colour combo
Hugs Jacqui x

Becky said...

What a fun card Joanne, that image is so funny and the buttons are so cute!
Love Becky xx

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

very nice card so funny. wow beautiful. lg renate