Tuesday 23 June 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 57

At A Spoon Full of Sugar this week the theme is 'weddings' which is quite apt as we have a wedding reception to go to this weekend and a 'big posh' wedding to go to next weekend!
I have used a bride and groom die-cut and papers which I have had downloaded for ages. I am so annoyed that my printer is still not printing correctly even with a new cartridge, I'm getting horrizontal white lines through everything even after cleaning about a dozen times, which means I still can't print any more dp's off ggrrr....... anyhow I had enough to make my card.
here is a piccie of the inside as you can see I've made it a gift card to put some money in.Our sponsor this week is our very own design team member Nikki who has set up her own craft store Bunny Zoe Crafts who has donated a super cute Bildmalarna Mimo Fishing stamp and a variety of buttons.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne,enjoy the wedding at the weekend,Hugs Debbie x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne hope your well? this card is just stunning love the die cut couple have a great weekend at the wedding hope the weather stays good.

Caryn said...

Stunning - just crying out for some notes to go in there!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Becky said...

Beutiful card Joanne, I hope you enjoy the big posh do!!
Love Becky xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Joanne and I love the die cuts, Big Hugs, Nikki x