Sunday 14 October 2007

I seem to have lost my crafting mojo a bit at the moment, I want to make cards etc but when I sit at my desk surrounded by my bits I just can't create anything.
Most of the time I feel as though I have a grey cloud hovering over my head and I just can't shake it. I don't know what's wrong, I'm always shouting at the kids and get annoyed with Matthew sometimes over the littlest thing, I know it upsets him it upsets me to, but I just seem to do it; why? I often think maybe I should discuss it with the doctor, but it seems daft I'm not ill, I wonder I don't know why, I have a great hubby and 2 lovely girls that maybe there is a bit of depression there?
Anyways I made my cakes this morning, only 8 today, they've got to be delivered soon. I made a card for my friends son to give to his brother, I did this scrapbook style with a photo of the birthday boy on the front.
Off to see the lovely MCFLY boys tomorrow I can't wait!!! I'm driving this time which is ok, will just be a bit nervy when the road breaks into 3 lanes (only used to 2), hoping we will miss a majority of the traffic. The show starts at 7.30pm, shame Paula couldn't get closer seats than upstairs again but it is sure to be fab just like last time, I hope they play for longer this time, it went way too quickly before.
Will update you on how it was on Tuesday.

No comments: