Tuesday 4 November 2008

3 challenges 1 card! make that 4 challenges!!!

I have managed to combine 3 challenges with 1 card today, nearly caught up now! This card has taken me ages to put together today but I am pretty pleased with the results.
I have used a WOJ image kindly sent to me from Jacqui and also used the 'colour scheme' which is burgundy/red and green which were the requirements for this weeks Whiff of Joy challenge, which I am just in time for as there will be a new challenge tomorrow!
I've used the sketch from this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge so that's challenge no.2
and challenge 3 is Lili of the Valley's and that is to make a christmas card!
So here it is :
I have cut out the image and mounted it with foam pads and added Anita's dimensions star stickers and a greeting. I have Lillie in mind for this card as this looks a bit like her decorated her tree at christmas, yes the girls have their own tree! Just looked at Papertake weekly's challenge and it is called 'simply sparkling' yippee... another challenge covered so that makes a total of 4 challenges with the 1 card :0) I just love it when that happens!!

13 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh love this that green paper looks like a tree, it is brilliant. Fab colouring of the image
Thanks for joining WOJ and LOTV this week.
Wow a tree each, love that idea but don't know where I would put 10 trees
Hugs jacqui x

Sue said...

this is gorgeous Joanne and very festive too:)

sue
xx

Mrs Wonka said...

What a pretty card, I love it.

Mrs Wonka x

Cathy said...

Fab card - love the tree like paper. Great colouring, and so Christmassy.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Kathy said...

Very pretty card!! I love your 3D effect!! The colors are gorgeous and I really like your gold embossing!! :)Kathy

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Beautiful card Joanne,love the image and perfectly coloured. Linda x

Anonymous said...

What a sweet Christmas crd...love the image.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, those stars are really great.

Trina said...

Your card is sooo pretty!! I love the layout and your image is colored so beautifully!!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

I am sorry I am so late with my comments, but couldn;t make it sooner!! Love to see what you created with my sketch! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers. Love from Holland,
Jacqueline
the other cards are great too.

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Erum Tasneem said...

Wonderful card! Love the stars!
Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just gorgeous. I so love that image. THanks for joining us at the WOJ challenge this week dear