Saturday 29 November 2008

Cover Girls!!!

Never did I ever think I would be a cover girl!! But this morning when I opened up my Quick Cards Made Easy mag that postie had delivered I couldn't believe my eyes!!! I was whooping and dancing round the kitchen, the girls and hubby were wondering what was going on! This is the front cover of my magyep that's me, Lillie and Hollie bottom right hand corner! Then the picture is also on the contents page!
then again with the actual Readers Feature! Also featured are top left is Kerry (Angelswings) and top right Lisa (Crafting Diva) well done girls!and a close up of my entry! Can you believe this wasn't it!? Going through the rest of the magazine I saw myself on the letters page to! First letter! I sent in the tip about buying artificle flowers and taking the heads off to use on your cards as a cheaper option to buying Prima's etc!
Fingers crossed now to be in next months as one of the winners in another couple of competitions I've entered through the magazine!!

Yesterday I went into the hairdressers really rather blonde and came out very dark with blonde and red chunky stripes through the top! I'm still getting used to it, he girls like it and hubby said it's the best it's looked for ages which was a surprise, I didn't think he would like it as he likes the blonde, my few stripes must be enough!

7 comments:

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne how great to be on the front cover, was good to see my card too haven't got my copy yet can't wait for it to come now. Well to you wonder what goodies we will get? Will have to wait and see

Jill said...

good on you Joanne I'm so pleased for you hugs Jill x

Anonymous said...

wow your famous now hehe!!! congrats hunni, ps i like your hair!! xxx

Tara said...

Fantastic magazine coverage and I love the hair, really funky! xx

Bakinghandz said...

hi Joanne, left you something on my blog :-) http://craftyfingerz.blogspot.com

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Joanne, well congratulations !! im so delighted you are in the craft mag, well deserved!!! and I do love your hair, it really suits you :) x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh how great to be published but what an extra surprise to be on the cover! Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x