Wednesday 26 November 2008

Another award

I've been lucky enough to receive another lovely award, I have 2 of my A Spoon Full of Sugar design team friends to thank for this one, so thank you so much to Debbie and Michelle, I am truly honoured that you would think to pass this on to me :0)

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Normally I just say if you would like the award just take it and I know that most blogs I visit have already received this award, sometimes more than once, but this time I thought that I WOULD pass it on to 8 people as requested, so here goes : Mandy, Becky, Cathy, Katharina, Tara, Nikki, Claudia-Rosa and Sally-Ann

P.S. If anyone see's my mojo can you send it back home please, as it seems to have gotten up and gone, again!



3 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ahhh...thank you for thinking of me Joanne - I did have this the other day too, so when I get round to putting it in my side-bar (naughty me), I'll add it was from you too...xx (hope your mojo has returned)

Tara said...

Thanks so much Joanne, means a lot to me and I'm flattered.
You have a good day now and I hope your mojo has returned...... mine went missing last week, pesky little critter!! xx

Katharina Frei said...

Thanks so much Joanne for thinking of me :)
Have a great sunday and congratulations on being published. What a charming picture!!
Katharina x