I have had this decoupage saucy santa made up since last christmas and thought it was about time I used it Lol.! So with this weeks Secret Crafter challenge being 'decoupage' what could be better. The actual card is very basic but I think it looks ok. I have sent it in to Quick Cards Made Easy to wish them a happy christmas, hopefully raise a smile, and with any luck it will be liked enough to win me £100 worth of Paper Cellar goodies (we can only hope!)
When we looked out of the window yesterday morning to see if we had had any of the snow that had been forecast we were a little disappointed to see we had only the tiniest little patches. Mind you we were pleased as we had planned to take the girls to Baytree Nursery to see Father Christmas and then have a wander around the outlet shopping centre in Spalding. Well whilst eating breakfast the snow started and came down quite quickly, we gathered the hats, scarves, winter coats and set off. We thought about turning back as it was settling on the roads and when pulling off from traffic lights we had no grip, but Matthew decided he would keep going, this is the view from the window halfway there this was the worst place though once through it it got clearer and the weather started to brighten up. Here is a picture of Lillie and Hollie with the snowman displayand with Father Christmas and a couple of his reindeerwith 'the' Father Christmas (they know he isn't the 'real' Father Christmas they say he is one of his helpers as the 'real' one is so busy getting ready for christmas eve!)the pressies actually come down the chimney!! They also receive a small christmas tree each which you can see Lillie holding.
There are also real reindeer outside, this one was fabulous he actually posed for the pictures!!
I have to thank Angelswings, Craftymumof3 and Crafting Diva as each of them 'tagged' me
thanks ladies, not sure that you will want to know 7 facts about me but here goes
1) I've been on the Richard and Judy show via phone link!! and the following day on the Scottish News!!
2) I got married at Gretna Green on 20-02-2002 (the date is a pallindrome and a date like this won't be around again for hundreds of years!) So a very special day!
3) I wish I could play the piano
4) My favourite chocolates are M&S cherry liquers mmmmm...... delicious!!
5) I am the oldest of 7 grandchildren
6) I am a hoarder and never seem to have enough room!
7) I used to star in the village pantomine's for years until I started High School then it wasn't cool!
I should now tag 7 people but almost everyone whose blog I visit has already been tagged! So if you haven't been consider yourself tagged.
and finally, I received this lovely PIF from Cathy last week, the card is just gorgeous as are the images