Friday 30 January 2009

Awards and tags!

I received this award from my dear friend Linda (Linanna) a few days ago, I feel honoured that she has passed this onto me as I have only known her for a short space of time. Thank you Linda.Now the hard bit! The rules are :

A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

My honest things!
1. My hubby and girls are my life (I would be lost without them, even though they drive me nuts at times)!
2. I started rubber stamping last January.
3. I am now totally addicted to rubber stamping, wish I could afford to buy lots more stamps and that my colouring was better.
4. I'm a lazy so and so, I 'hate' housework and would gladly neglect the house to sit at my desk!
5. I hate the way I look (I've piled on the pounds since meeting hubby and having the girls, lost weight 2 years ago and have put it and more back on)
6. I love to cook.
7. I love to impress with my cooking, especially with desserts!!
8. I can't stop buying clothes (mainly for the girls) I'm sure we could open up a shop with the amount we have!!
9. I'm pretty good at sniffing out a bargain (just wish I were better at doing it online, always seem to miss out)
10. I love blog surfing and have made a lot of lovely friends through it, I would be lost without you!

There, nothing too exciting!!

I also received this award from Sally a friend from a forum I used to go on a lot, before blogging took over!!

I should now pass these awards on, but am I useless at doing this, apologies, so if you haven't had either of these awards and would like them please feel free to take them.


Joanne x


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Defensive Driving is essentially driving in a demeanour that utilizes tried driving strategies to enables motorists to address identified hazards in a expected manner.
These strategies go immeasurably beyond instruction on basic above laws and procedures.

With defensive driving classes, students learn to rehabilitate their driving skills via reducing their driving risks by means of anticipating situations and making safe educated decisions.
Such decisions are implemented based on street and environmental conditions register when completing a solid driving maneuver.
The benefits of enchanting a defensive driving group reorganize with each magnificence, but much tabulate a reduction of points on your driver’s allow following a ticket and the insurance that guaranty rates desire not increase.
In some states, taking a [url=http://www.floridatrafficinstitute.com] florida traffic school [/url] class can mean a reduction of up to 10% in your surety rates into a full stop of three to five years.
Objective as the benefits of defensive driving classes reshape with each state, so do the requirements. While most basic defensive driving classes are four hours extended, some can be as extensive as six or eight hours.

In some states, students have the option to palm defensive driving courses online or by watching a video spool or DVD, while other states however consent to students to affinity for defensive driving in a classroom setting.
The contents of a defensive driving routine are regulated at near each voice and are designed to parade you based on the laws of your state. However, most defensive driving classes admit compare favourably with information.

Losses from traffic crashes get both societal and bosom impacts.
Roughly 41,000 on annually as a consequence of shipping collisions, with an additional 3,236,000 injuries.
Up 38% of all ordained auto crashes are alcohol connected with another 30% attributed to speeding.

The causes of these crashes, emotional change and expense in dollars spent on passenger car crashes are typically covered in defensive driving courses.
The target of good defensive driving is to restrict the gamble of these accidents by becomingly educating students to burden caution and upright judgment while driving.

On the roadways, drivers would rather to stock with distinct factors that can strike their driving.
However some of them are beyond the conduct of the driver, subjective factors can be controlled beside the driver if he knows what to look representing and how to pat it.

Defensive driving courses tend to focus on how drivers can overcome opposing negatively psychological factors such as unneeded stress, languor, high-strung agony and other associated issues.
The florida above kind courses inclination forbear you erase points from your license. Additional news choose be posted at a later date.