Saturday 31 January 2009

"Let's go fly a kite"

Remember that song from Mary Poppins? I do love that film!! I stamped and coloured this image the day my new stamps dropped throught the door, but until today hadn't actually used it on a card.
I have used the sketch from Friday Sketchers but instead of using a square card as shown I thought the sketch would look just as good on a DL card.
and yet another Valentine's card!! This one is for Cute Card Thursdays and also passes as my entry for Daring Cardmakers who's challenge is called 'patterned paper passion' I have used 5 different patterned papers on this card, all free in last months Quick Cards Made Easy and are free to download at Card Making and Papercraft!

11 comments:

Carole said...

Two lovely cards, your new stamp is wonderfu.
Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole :D

Deb said...

Oooh, you have the new stamp! Love that sweet image, it looks gorgeous coloured up, fabulous cards!
Hope you are having a great weekend, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Lythan said...

FIVE papers - my goodness! Great card and the other one is really cute as well :)

cats whiskers said...

Two brilliant cards dear, I love how you have used your new stamps they look stunning and your colouring of them is perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous cards Joanne, love your new stamp and the beautiful dp. Hugs Nikki x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful cards Joanne, I've just received the Kite stamp but have yet to play, looks very colourful!
Clairex

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne so sorry haven't got back to you I have pm you though the cardmaking forum as e-mail been playing up all day hope they sort it out.

Chris said...

Gorgeous cards Joanne and your new stamp is wonderful, reminds me of my boys when they were little flying their kites! Lovely colouring and I love the DL shape. The Valentine card is stunning with those lovely papers and big heart, it's so striking. Hope your weekend was good. Chris x

SueH said...

Crikey Joanne…..I struggled to use three different papers and you’ve managed five….I’m in awe!

Great cards!

Becky said...

Beautiful cards Joanne, loving your new stamps (so jealous!!)
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Coughing up a few bucks although low-priced thermometer is
a successful investment. Reconsider that thought! Louis International Considerable inside of 1904.

In case you are trying to find a real worktop convection microwave, your current Cuisinart TOB-195 grow to be the favourites types on
the market. various kinds of hair having to do with screws and after that washing machine's, and also spacers (function rack trust actually isn't down while leading with their bathroom drawer) 're all needed.

Also visit my webpage: Kitchenaid 4 Slice Metal Toaster [Toasterovenpicks.Com]