Thursday 8 January 2009

Charisma Cardz -challenge no.1 "Pink"

We have Lift Off!!!!

It's our first challenge over at Charisma Cardz a new weekly challenge blog, we would like you to make a 'pink' card. You can use any technique you like, stamped images, decoupage, toppers anything as long as it is pink.
Here is my first DT card as you can see from the greeting I made it for my daughter Lillie, she did very well in her ballet exam (passing with 'honours') and I will give this to her when she receives her certificate and medal. The image is a Bella which I received in a swap a long time ago.
We have a fab prize which Paula has kindly donated. Can't wait to see your designs and if you should need any inspiration why not take a look at the rest of the fabulous DT cards.

8 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

I love your card Joanne. Pink coupled with bling is every girl's dream.
Sharon xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Joanne I love all the pink gems hugs Jill x

Anonymous said...

stunning card hunni, congrats to your daughter too xx

Deb said...

gorgeous card Joanne, congratulations to Lillie!

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne thanks so much for the link I am so surprised!!!! What a way to start the new year I am so sorry you didn't win any thing,I am sure you card was great. You never know you might win the new year's resoultion one. I never think about winning just make what I like so to win is just amazing.
Thanks for the comment on my Penny Black card too!!

Crafting Diva said...

Just checked your new blog out it's looks fab and well done on getting the design team place well deserved!!!! Good luck with it all I am sure your do great!!!!

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card love this stamp and the great papers, best of luck with the challenge
Hugs Jacqui xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so sweet - love it