Friday 23 January 2009

Whiff of Joy sketch card

Here is my card for this weeks Whiff of Joy challenge which is to use the lovely sketch by Katharina. As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I had to give it a go.not sure about the faux stitching around the edges of the circles but felt they were a bit plain before. Would you believe this? You know my mojo has gone 'awol' well even though I made this card something had to go wrong didn't it?! Yes I stuck the 1st layer down on the card the wrong way so the fold is at the bottom!!!!! Will have to cut the front off of the card and stick it onto another!

12 comments:

Emma said...

Fantastic card and lovely bright colours.
Lol at the fold being at the bottom.
Emma x

Rach said...

A beautiful bright card Joanne, so cheery. thanks for joining us at woj. hugs rachxx

Vee said...

Hi Joanne lovely card and a really cute image.Laughed at your upside down card.. I usually do it back to front and have to cut it as well...lol I've left something on my blog for you.
x Vee

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love this Joanne and so fabulous and bright, love the sweet image and perfect papers, Hope you have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Jill said...

fantastic card Joanne I love this image and the background papers just works perfectly hugs Jill x

Mina said...

such great bright colours and I love the stitching it adds something to it xxx

cats whiskers said...

Love the bright colouring on this one a really great card
Hugs Jacqui x

Donalda said...

Oh he is just adorable dear, I so love your coloring such a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us dear

tracie said...

Oh Joanne I love this card, the papers are perfect with this cute image - gorgwous !!
hugs
Tracie :)x

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the fun image and the bright colours x

Jennyx

Bev said...

Wonderful card - love the beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us this week
hugs Bev x

Anne said...

What a fun card, the paper works really well with the image.

So glad I'm not the only one who puts cards together wrong way up :)!!!