Thursday 15 January 2009

LOTV - Dutch Dare combo and a Giggle!!

I've combined this weeks Dutch Dare challenge which is a colour scheme of Green, Blue and Brown with the Lili of the Valley sketch made by Donalda and made this atc. I used to make and swap a lot of atc's but haven't done so for a long while, so this made a nice change and the sketch was just perfect. I think the image is a Penny Black, I received it in a swap, I wasn't sure about the bit around his neck so have coloured it as if it's a scarf?!
Then the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday is called 'Have a Giggle' I had some images I thought would be perfect for this but could I find them? No, nowhere! I received this image in a PIF not sure if I could ever be cheeky enough to send this card to anyone, so it could sit in my box for a long while!!! (Maybe SIL will get it for her birthday Lol!) The sentiment, which reads 'It's your birthday, so let it all hang out' was printed onto the bottom of the image from the computer, I printed it onto a piece of paper then using repositionable glue stuck the image on top of where the sentiment had printed trying to line up where I wanted it to appear and ran it through the printer, I had 1 chance and wow perfect positioning!! I've used the sketch from Just Christmas and Birthday cards . Back later with my 2nd DT card for Charisma Cardz.

10 comments:

Deb said...

Fabulous cards, just love that image and sentiment but yes, it would be hard to send that card without offending someone!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Stampin'Piper said...

Great Cards! I love the funny image you used!

Thanks for joining us this Week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

Anonymous said...

These cards are so cute!! Very funny on the last creation!! :) TFS!

Nixe-Moni said...

Your cards are just so great. I love the pink one :)
Hugs
Moni

Karin said...

Fabulous cards!!
Love the papers and funny images.
Thanks for joining the JCBC and DDCC this week.

xoxo karin

Cathy said...

Great cards Joanne. I love that doggie.
Thank you for joining in the DDCC this wek.
Hugs
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards but do love the old dear she did make me chuckle, great sentiment too.

Daisychain said...

Lovely cute doggie and great papers with it. Love the giggle card - it's just like me...
Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week,

Hugs Christine x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Such a great card Joanne. Thank you forjoining our JCBC challenge this week. Linda x

Frau Ninchen said...

great card-ilove the image-it´s so cool!

thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo janina (jcbc)