Thursday 5 February 2009

Been combining lots of challenges

This card covers 4 different challenges. I have used Becky's sketch from this weeks Sketch and Stash, I didn't have anything to cut an oval with so have used a rectangle instead. My new stash is, well, ummm, the image I have recently received it from Becky so it's new!!
The second challenge is Papertake Weekly which is called 'hearts and flowers' you could use either or both, as you can see I've gone for the flowers option!
The third challenge is for Cute Card Thursday which is 'metalica' the centre of the 3 flowers on the ribbon are actually studs that have come off of my belt!! Everytime I pull my belt through the belt loops after washing my jeans, at least 1 of the studs comes off, all I did was flatten the spikes at the back and glued them on!
The fourth and last challenge is one set by Carly for us girls on the charisma cardz design team, she wanted to see lots of flowers as she loves them (she also loves pink!!)a close up of the image and the boquet of flowers! My next card is also a combination of challenges, this time 3 of them! I have used the sketch from Just Christmas and Birthday Cards, over at One Stop Crafts they want us to use 'buttons and bows' either or both, I've used 3 buttons as my bow didn't look right, and Secret Crafter's challenge is 'at the zoo' I figured you might see a bear!!!

17 comments:

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne wow you have made two wonderful card and your one for Sketch and Sash challenge is really good with the little added flowers great work!!!!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabby cards

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

Hugs Jane x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Joanne, this is such a fabulous card hunny. I love the image and the papers you've used. Thank you for joining this weeks challenge. The girls look like they were having a great time in the snow. Hope you are not struggling with it now. hugs Linda x

Lorraine A said...

Lovely cards, I particularly like your recycling tip :-) very clever ,,,,. Love the flowery DP on both cards too !fabby :-)
Lorraine

Deb said...

beautiful cards, I love the sweet teddy with all those pretty flowers!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great evening!
Debx

Marlou McAlees said...

totally cute!! :) x

Frau Ninchen said...

you´ve done a great job with my sketch!i love the little bear-he´s so cute!
thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo janina

Paula said...

Such a sweet card joanne love the image. Thank's for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Unknown said...

You've been busy! Love these cards and the earrings in the post below too. Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Two fab cards Joanne. Love the FF Teds and i do like those dinky flowers you added to the image. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Joanne they are so cute and I love the earrings you've made stunning, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Karin said...

Hi Joanne,

what a beautifull card.
Gorgeous papers and that Forever Friends bear is so adorable.
Thanks for joining the JCBC this week.

xoxo karin

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful Cards! I love this cute image!

Thanks for joinung us this week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

Chrissie said...

Fabulous cards Joanne, you've done well on entering them for all those challenges!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch and Stash.

Bev said...

Fab cards Joanne, love those bears
hugs Bev x

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Cathy said...

Lovely cards Joanne. Love all the flowers you used on the image.
Thank you for taking part this week.
Cathy xx