Monday 9 February 2009

Time for a PIF candy

Yes it's that time again!! Over christmas I received a wonderful christmas themed PIF package from Monika (Creativcorner), now it's my turn to 'Pass it Forward'
So if you would like to receive a PIF candy from myself, which will definately include a selection of images, you have to be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post. You have to have a working blog, and when you have received my PIF you then have to put up a post on your own blog and do your own 'pass it forward' to your first 3 commentors and so on, make sense?!?

3 comments:

Debsydoo said...

Hello Joanne I would love to receive PIF candy and gladly pass some forward (if I am lucky enough that is lol)

hugs Debs x

Sally said...

Hi Joanne I would also like to receive PIF candy
Thank you for your lovely comments on my cards that I have just made.


Thanks Sallyxx

Lisa said...

Hi Joanne, I would love to participate in your PIF candy. x