Saturday 14 February 2009

A couple of super fast mini Valentine's

Lillie was a bit disappointed not to receive a Valentine's card this morning, Hollie (4) got one from a little boy called Henry from nursery aaahhhh...!!!! So I made these 2 super quick little cards for them with bits from my DT pack from Carly, which I gave them with a choccie heart and Daddy bless him came home with a bunch of flowers for each of us after he had had his hair cut!
Matthew and I don't really bother much with pressies, he was going to get some flowers delivered but I stopped him and said I would be much happier with a bunch from Morrissons on Tesco than paying a phenominal price at a florists. He got me a card and what looked like a keepsake box with a lovely poem on the back, then when I opened it there was a sweet little angel inside which was a nice surprise for both of us! I managed to track down some chocolate hearts which I put int the box I made for an earlier Charisma challenge. I'd also got a bag of wine gums and jelly babies (his favourites) but didn't want to just wrap them, so last night I very quickly made up this simple bagalope.The girls are having a sleepover at Nannie and Grandads tonight and we are off to the pub for a meal.
Hope you have a lovely day whatever you have planned.

5 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous cards Joanne and aww how thoughtful of your hubby to buy you flowers, they can be romantic when they try hugs Jill x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Happy Valentines day to you hunny and also happy anniversary. I love the photo of you and your hubby its gorgeous hunny. Hope you've had a good day and look forward to hearing all about it next week. Big hugs linda x

Tara said...

How lovely of you to make those cute cards for your daughters Joanne and a lovely piccie of you and your hubster too! xx

Anonymous said...

great stuff u made...and u and ur hubby are such a cute couple

cats whiskers said...

Oh how sweet of you to make these for them, and I love that photo of you two love birds
Hugs Jacqui x