Thursday 19 February 2009

Charisma Cardz -challenge 7

Wow we are on week 7 already over at Charisma Cardz time has flown by! Carly chose the theme 'Hugs and Cuddles' this week, so for my card I used one of my older Sugar Nellie images (sorry can't remember the name of it). Lola is giving her little bunny a cuddle just like I used to mine when I was little, now we have 15 guinnea pigs!!

We have a fantastic prize this week, oh if only I could enter myself!! We have over £80 worth of Cosmic Shimmers to give away to one super lucky winner, these have been very generously donated by Paper Angels.
Carly has asked Sharon to stay on as a permenant member of the design team and she has accepted which is fab, and we would like to welcome both Lyndsey and Joy as our guest designers for the next 8 weeks.

I am also entering this card into a couple of challenges as I think they fit the bill for Secret Crafters theme of 'Spring has Sprung' and also Cute Card Thursday whose theme is similar 'Signs of Spring'.

13 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Great card hun love the colours, and what a great prize
Hugs Jacqui x

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Joanne and thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairexx

Joey said...

Hi Joanne, a gorgeous card, love the image and gorgeous colours. joey.x

Sue said...

lovely card Joanne,luv the colour combo, great layout, sue.x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Joanne I love the bright orange and image, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Unknown said...

What beautiful spring colours Joanne - just like marigolds on your card. Just lovely. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

Tara said...

Fab card Joanne, lovely to see the orange colours as they make such a refreshing change! xx

Becky said...

Love your card Joanne, so bright and happy!! I do love the early SN stamps, I'll be dusting mine off now for a bit of a play!
Love Becky xx

Sally said...

Great card Joanne, love the colours

Sallyxx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne hope your well fab acrd lovley and bright have you had a play with your sticky machine yet?

Zoe said...

Hello Joanne, I love the sugar nellie image and I love the pretty details.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, love the image and the wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Helen said...

Cute card! Love the sunny colours!
Helen x