Wednesday 4 February 2009

No cards but made some earrings!

I made some long earrings for my sister for christmas and the other day she asked me if I would make her some more. She said that she loved them and because I had used cream coloured beads they showed up, she has dark hair and says a lot of her other pairs of earrings just blend in. So this morning not feeling like making any cards I got my beads out and these are the 3 pairs I have made for herthen I looked at the colours of my top and thought I would make myself a pair to!!My youngest thinks they are fab, and keeps pulling my hair back to have a look at them, she even told Lillie about them when we picked her up from school. She keeps saying she would like her ears pierced and what do they do to pierce them, when I tell her she says "yeah yeah I want them done"! I won't let her have them done though, I don't really like seeing youngsters with earrings in, and Hollie plays with her ears a lot (anyones in fact!) for comfort, so I don't think it would be a good idea, well that's my excuse anyway!!
Back tomorrow with my Charisma Cardz card for our new challenge and maybe another card or two!

6 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

OOoh - these are fabulous Joanne - really pretty...xx

Sam said...

Great earrings Joanne - I need to make some, had my hair cut short last week, haven't bothered wearing any for ages as you couldn't see them....
Sam x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh your clever girl Joanne.. these are gorgeous! What a great Sister you are, Hugs, Nikki x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne wonderful earrings you are so clever I have never tryed anything like this love the black and white coloured pair. Well done.

Anonymous said...

ooooo joanne, these are beautiful!! i adore those black earings! Carly xxx

Anonymous said...

ooooo joanne, these are beautiful!! i adore those black earings! Carly xxx