Wednesday 10 February 2010

2 more cards

Quick post tonight, I made this card yesterday for the Sketch Saturday challenge. I've had the stamp for quite some time but this was the first time that I had gotten around to inking it up! I would normally have coloured it in browns but my marker has run out, need to get another one from somewhere (also need pink and flesh tones) if anyone knows a good place to get them 'cheap' please let me know.
and this card is made following the sketch from this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge. Again another of the stamps that I have only just inked up!!
That's it for now, back in the morning with a new Charisma Cardz challenge!

3 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are both so sweet Joanne!
LOVE that cute lil elephant holding the flower and the fun tag sentiment!
Hugs
Nicola

Mrs Mayne said...

These are fab cards! Thanks for joining us for the Papertake Weekly challenge x

Debi said...

Lovely job on this~! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.