Thursday 11 February 2010

Chairsma Cardz - male card

Good morning, time for a new Charisma Cardz challenge this week we are asking you to make a card for a male. We all know how difficult they are!! I treated myself to a craft magazine last week and there was a freebie cd with it, from which I got the decoupage image and papers that I have used on my card, although it doesn't show up the pale blue paper has a textured look.For all prize details and to see the fab work from the rest of the team please check out the blog.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Joanne!! Love the papers, they go brill with the image!
Glad you like your bits, make sure you get them used!!
Love Becky xx

CraftyC said...

Fab card Joanne, a great freebie you got there!
Clairex

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Great male card Joanne!
Love the image and the great layout!
Hugs
Nicola

Allison said...

fab male card
AllisonX