Monday 8 February 2010

A couple of challenge cards

My first card is for the Whiff of Joy challenge which is 'love'. I treated myself to a craft mag last week and there was a WOJ section and I just loved one of the cards, so here is my take on said card! I just had to have a go at this fold to, I had seen it once before but never found the instructions, like the easel cards it's so easy one you know how!!! I am also entering this for the Pollycraft challenge which is 'things with wings'.my second card is for the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is 'spots and dots', my paper has quite big spots and some smaller odd shaped dots, I added the pips for extra dots/spots!!!


4 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are both fabulous Joanne!
Love the design of the first one- I never try out other styles, I really should, yours looks brilliant!
Hugs
Nicola

Cheryl said...

Both cards are very pretty!

Becky said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards Joanne, I think I know the cards you mean in the mag, they're gorgeous aren't they!
Look out for the postie in the next few days ;0)
Love Becky xx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable cards, fab papers and sweet images.
luv
Debby