Friday 19 February 2010

3 cards for today!

I was on a bit of a roll yesterday, and made a few cards normally it takes me all day to mess about and make 1!!
This first card I have made using the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch, the puffy stickers are from a pack I had originally got for the girls from Poundland and the papers are from my 12x12 papermania 'big one' temptations pack, these will keep me going for a while as it's a 200 page pack (of which I've used 50 for my friends party pouches!).
next up is my card for the Secret Crafter challenge which is 'multi folds' which gave me another excuse to use my new found folded card (don't know what it's name is or even if it has one! looks like it has wings!). Papers again from the Papermania the big one pad, ribbon and matting card from my stash and the flowers are ones salvaged from a bin lol!!and last up is my card made using the sketch from Create 4 Fun, I went for an easter card for this one as I have a Papermania easter pad which had worked it's way to the top of my pile! I have used one of my Daisy and Dandelion -candy floss & marshmallow images and the ribbon is from one of my tops (you know the loops to hang them up with!)
Well that's it for today, got baking to do this afternoon and need to go shopping as gggrrrrr........ went to start and have run out of castor sugar!! You would think they would be things we automatically put in the trolley as I bake regularly but no, a couple of weeks ago I had run out of cocoa and sugar!! Still a bit of fresh air wil l do us good!
Back tomorrow with another couple of cards. x

15 comments:

mulberry station said...

Darling cards! very sweet images.. Thsnks for joining us at SSW. Nancy SSW-DT

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Gorgeous cards Joanne!
Hope you are going to share some piccies of your baking too!
Hugs
Nicola

Sally said...

Fabulous cards. While you're at it could you bake some for me? I haven't baked in a couple years now. LOL

Stacy said...

Sweet cards! I love the adorable images and puffy stickers! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Mel X said...

Hi Joanne, fabulous card, love the shape!

Thanks for joining us this week at Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

chris said...

Hi there Joanne
you really have been busy with these beautiful cards.
I especially love the bunny.
hugs chris xx

Christine said...

Hi fab card thanks for joining us at SCSC

Christine xx

Fabiola said...

adorables cartes très fraiches bravo

Becky said...

Hi Joanne! What beautiful cards you've been making honey, loving your use of recycling too!
Just been reading your Valentine's post, what a great time you had, so very jealous as my weekend was spent cleaning up sick ha ha!! I was wondering what I was going to see you up to in the room, the last thing I expected was button sorting, oh that did make me chuckle!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
Love Becky xx

Helen said...

Cute cards!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Arlana 11426 said...

What cute cards. love your fun colors. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

Anonymous said...

Just wonderful cards, with wonderful images, I LOVE that elephant, to cute!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Your cards are all cute. Thanks for playiing at SSW!

Do What You Love said...

What gorgeous cards you made here. I love the fabulous images and the papers are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling cards!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Sheri-SSW DT