Thursday 18 February 2010

Charisma Cardz - Sketch

Good morning one and all, we have the sketch below for you to follow this week at Charisma Cardz.and here is my card! I have used a freebie image from Crafty Musings, Paper Cellar 'check' papers, brads, buttons and a peel-off from my stash. This little guy looks soooo..... much like my youngest nephew that I have made this card for him, his birthday isn't until November lol!!!!!
For all prize details and to see the wonderful cards the rest of the girls have created make sure you pop on over to the blog. Love to see you there!
I am going to enter this card into the Papertake Weekly 'check this out' challenge.

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne lovely image

big hugs debbie x

Tasha said...

Joanne i think this card is fabulous. The papers are great and love the use of buttons
love tasha xx

Allison said...

great card, love the buttons
AllisonX

Sally said...

Fabulous card and adorable image. Thanks for making my sketch look so good.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Fab boy card Joanne!
Hugs
Nicola

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Joanne, wow what a stunning card hunny loving the image and all that fab detail, great for boys!! thank you for the inspiration, hope your enjoying your half term holiday hunny! big hugs Linda x

Leanne said...

I love this boy card - its fab!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Yvonne said...

What a funky card. Perfect for a little 8 years old. Then again , he looks like my 21 year old, lol. loving the details of the buttons and brads. Such a fab card, sure he will love it!

Donna said...

Super sweet little card and the check paper you have used is brill...thanks for joining us at PTW this week :) Donna x

Davi said...

This little guy is so cute and I love the plaid and the bottons!!