Monday 25 February 2008

Lillie had a very exciting time on Saturday with going to 2 birthday parties. The first she went dressed in her mermaids costume, when we arrived there were stickers with their names on waiting for them (good idea!) and when I left her at the hall they were then making pictures, mermaids for girls, pirates for boys! Here is her effort when I picked her up they had also made necklaces!! We got to mum and dad's where she had a quick change and it was off to party no.2 she was whisked off and dressed in a princess dress, how fab! I think they were party organizers and had a table covered in dressing up out-fits for each of the children to wear, I'd not seen it before, yes going to a party in dressing up themed clothes but not when you got there. I left her there and managed to get my cake order done before I had to collect her.
The Ann Summers party I went to on Friday night was ok and quite a laugh, it was a good job we went as there were only 7 of us and that included the girl who was having it, her sister and neighbour. We felt a bit awkward to start with as we thought/assumed that there were going to be loads of us there as she is a friendly type thought she would've invited most of the mums who have children at the same school! I won a prize in the raffle, what a choice!!! My friend is getting married next year so if she has a hen party I might give it to her as a laugh!!!
Yesterday was operation guinnea pigs! With all 4 of our girls pregnant (well we are pretty certain, 3 definately are) we have split them all up, they like company but Treacle lost 5 babies the last time she was pregnant so I wanted to keep an eye on her and our little Boots to as it's her first time. The boys are now out-side in the 'guinnea pig palace!!' with the other 3 boys, no not all in together as there would be some major scraps, Matthew has divided the caging system up so they can still see one another but not actually get together. Here is Potter having a browse around my desk, had to keep an eager eye on him as he tries to nibble anything in sight!
Today I have managed 4 cards and even did the housework first LOL..! These first 2 are using images I got from ebay a while ago, they are a it different to the cutesy images I usually use!
The next one is an order for my friend, she saw one of my hedgehog cards and asked if I could make her a pink version, I've yet to add the greeting, this will go in the top right corner and the following final card for today is my entry for the latest Sugar Nellie challenge (see link on left) you have to include any sugar nellie image and the colours lilac and lemon! I paper pieced the flower and bunnies dress and the small flowers are primas, this is my first easter card!

2 comments:

Annie said...

so cute! and love that check paper on your card and the bright yellow bloom.

Anonymous said...

all cards are beautiful...well done especially like the penny black hedgy