Thursday 10 April 2008

Finally time to show that award!!

A week or so ago Mel (blog link on the right) gave me the Arte y Pico award bless her, it's about time I gave it to some people to.

There are 5 rules attached to this and they are:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. Click on her name above to visit her blog.
3)Each award winner has to show the award that she has been given, by the one aforementioned.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

I would like to give this award to the following people as I frequently visit their blogs to admire their work and for inspiration.

Mandy (Little space of my own)
Heike (Stampingbalou)
Kim
Kimmie (Kraftin Kimmie)
Caro

All links to these blogs can be found on the right.

1 comment:

stampingbalou said...

Oh, Joanne, I haven´t seen it before - you´re sooo gorgeous - thank you so much for thinking of me by awarding the Arte y Pico... I must be a lucky person... ;o))))

Hopefully it´s better now with your little girlie and the nursery ? I will cross my fingers for you !!!

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best - just take care - yours, Heike ;o) *hugs*