Sunday 27 April 2008

Where did the time go?

Wow today has been so busy. We started off hitting the town, and first stop was Carpet Right where we bought the carpet and lino for the new room/s. Then off to buy the shower and look for tiles, tile wise I wanted highly polished beige with a black border like you get in hotels etc but boy are they pricey!? We finally found some we both liked in the 4th shop, and the chap said he would do us a 'deal' if we were to have them, they aren't polished, more like stone and the border is mosaic stone in different shades, they had also done a feature strip going down the wall which we liked to, we don't need them just yet so said we would have a proper measure up once the plaster boarding etc is all done then go back.
We bought 2 tester pots of paint for the outside of the house but they aren't the colour I want, I want a lemony colour, something pale yellow, not banana or lemon shades but paler, like Peppa Pigs house (my daughter has 1)! Can't find it anywhere, but I said they must do it as Balamory (another kiddie programme) have all different coloured houses!!! We could have it mixed up but the man advised Matthew not to? Incase we need to do touch ups! Uh dur we buy an extra tin at the time!!
We got home in time for Matthew's 'ex' to come round and buy 2 of our baby boy guinnea pigs so we are now down to 5 boy babies!
I have made a couple of cards, but it's too late to upload them now so will do it tomorrow!!
So chuffed as I now have my own signature, what do you think? Thanks to Nikki for her help!

No comments: