Friday 24 August 2007

Good evening, a late entry tonight, as I've had a bit of a busy day and only just had the chance.
I've been card making again today, done a bit more work to yesterdays 3 bookatrix cards just need to print out the verses for them now. Also made 2 other christmas cards, still experimenting with styles for the 2 card making demonstrations I'm doing later this year, just can't decide what to go with, and the days are counting down fast.
I have also made a start on my 1st scrap book page using a photo I had sitting on my desk, it's still very much a work in progress but it's not looking too bad. Had to chase up my alphabet die cutting set today as it still hasn't arrived, the lady apologized for not sending it and has popped in a little extra gift as an thank you for being so understanding, bless her, can't wait for them to arrive I so want to play with my cuttlebug!!!
We think our guinnea pig 'Poppie' is pregnant, she seems to be a little bulgy when we cuddled her this afternoon, if so we should have babies around November! At present we have 2 girls and 4 boys all living together in their lovely specially built shed + run in the garden.

No comments: