I received this award from my dear friend Linda (Linanna)
a few days ago, I feel honoured that she has passed this onto me as I have only known her for a short space of time. Thank you Linda.
Now the hard bit! The rules are :
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
My honest things!
1. My hubby and girls are my life (I would be lost without them, even though they drive me nuts at times)!
2. I started rubber stamping last January.
3. I am now totally addicted to rubber stamping, wish I could afford to buy lots more stamps and that my colouring was better.
4. I'm a lazy so and so, I 'hate' housework and would gladly neglect the house to sit at my desk!
5. I hate the way I look (I've piled on the pounds since meeting hubby and having the girls, lost weight 2 years ago and have put it and more back on)
6. I love to cook.
7. I love to impress with my cooking, especially with desserts!!
8. I can't stop buying clothes (mainly for the girls) I'm sure we could open up a shop with the amount we have!!
9. I'm pretty good at sniffing out a bargain (just wish I were better at doing it online, always seem to miss out)
10. I love blog surfing and have made a lot of lovely friends through it, I would be lost without you!
There, nothing too exciting!!
I also received this award from Sally
a friend from a forum I used to go on a lot, before blogging took over!!
I should now pass these awards on, but am I useless at doing this, apologies, so if you haven't had either of these awards and would like them please feel free to take them.