Thursday 26 November 2009

Christmas blues

I am on a roll at the moment another 5 cards made yesterday and 2 today, I'm loving it!
This card covers 4 challenges :
1) One Stop Craft = snowflakes
2) Just Christmas & Birthday = sketch
3) Papertake Weekly = christmas cracker
4) Whiff of Joy = christmas.
I was so lucky to win this WOJ image from Katharina's advent candy last year, and hardly used it, but have used it quite a bit this year. It made a change to colour this image in blues, as I have been colouring it in pinks, green and brown up until now.
I was naughty the other night as when I saw that WOJ have a sale on their winter stamps I just had to go and grab a couple!!

8 comments:

helencreaty1 said...

adorable card, the stamp is so sweet , it shows such sweetness that i love it =),
have a nice day
hugsss
helen

Shelley said...

I love this card, the image is great and the colour lovely. Thanks for joining in with this weeks oscc.
Shelley xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, love those adorable snow people.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

What a wonderful card love everything about it
Hugs Jacqui x

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous card chick :) I love the snow peeps - so sweet - and the colours you used are lovely. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Christmas hugs, Dawny xxx

Frau Ninchen said...

so cuuuuuute!
love that image!

thanks for joining us at JCBC!

xoxo janina

nessy said...

gosh just so stunning in blue ~love your xmas card!!
thanks for using my sketch and joining in with the fun on JCBC!!
vanessa xx

Leanne said...

Hunnie this is absolutely gorgeous - I love, love, love the image!! The colours are delish too!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx