Thursday 10 December 2009

Charisma Cardz - new challenge

Our new Charisma Cardz challenge was chosen by Carly this week and she has chosen a colour combination of 'Red/Green/Silver(white).
I have used my super WOJ image, I so love this and wish I had ordered some more! I used a silver pen to decorate the tree, her colour, tights and smashing silver shoes (I nearly got a pair of silver shoes last time I went shopping!!). The ribbon is the wired variety that I helped myself to off of hubby's stall when he did the christmas fayre last week!!!To see the rest of the girls wonderful examples and for prize details please pop by at the blog.

I'm already at work, I had to schedule my post this morning. It christmas dinner today and we have over 300 dinners to do, so it's all hands on deck and we are in for one busy morning!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore this card Joanne, it's the sweetest image, love the colours, the papers, the embellies, the textured card, oh I just love this card!!

Jan x

Allison said...

such a sweet sweet image
AllisonX

COCO said...

oh wonderful card !!!!
Hugs COCO