Monday 19 April 2010

A card made with only circles

A little late in the day, but here is a card! The challenge over at Create 4 Fun is to make a card only with circles. Today I tried my first circular easel card, and I really like the way it turned out. I used my compass cutter which I've had for years, the image is a past freebie from SJ's Little Musings, instead of making a circle rosette flower thingy I decided to spread it out a little! The sentiment is a past freebie from the Hobby Paleis blog.Well we had a super busy weekend, Saturday I took Hollie to one of her friends birthday parties, took Lillie and their step sister along to, it was that or go gardening with daddy! Then we met hubby in town and got our tiles, flooring, a new bin and paint for the kitchen! Yesterday I slapped the first coat of 'spearmint' paint around the kitchen, I like it hubby isn't sure, the kids love it! I know it will look great once the new table and chairs are in and the new flooring and tiling is done. This task is scheduled for the bank holiday weekend, can't wait. I have started to fill the cupboards which is great as I am now getting a little fed up with going through boxes trying to find things lol!!
The children are back to school tomorrow which means I am back to work, would really have liked another week really!!!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

This is fabulous Joanne, the colours are scrummy and i love th shape
love tasha xx

Geothermal Heat Pumps said...

Geothermal Heat Pumps ...The pollution free heat pump ........

Anne-Marije said...

What a beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
xxx Anne-Marije