Thursday 26 August 2010

Chairsma Cardz - so so hot!!!!!


Good morning, can't believe it's Thursday already, I so want the holidays to slow right down now, as not only does it mean the girls will be back at school (not a bad thing) but it means I'm back at work to!!!
Time for a new challenge at Charisma Cardz and this week we are going against the miserable weather and asking for 'hot-hot-hot' projects.
Sadly my printer has decided to play silly beggars so I couldn't use an image from our sponsor (DSB) so I used an image I had already got printed and cut out, yes my trusty dinosaur image from SJ's Little Musings, I have used him so many times and never tire of him!! Teamed him up with some paper scraps from my folder and a mixture of buttons, the sentiment is also one previously printed (when printing images I always end up with space at the bottom of the page so fill it with various sentiments which are always handy!). Please check out the blog for all fabulous prize details and to see the girls 'hot' examples!

4 comments:

Allison said...

fab card and I bet he is hot hot hot in there
AllisonX

Unknown said...

so cute, what a great image.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Joanne, love that image.
luv
Debby

Tasha said...

Super cute card, love the buttons and sweet image. Yummy dp too
love tasha xx