Thursday 20 January 2011

Chairsma Cardz - Magic numbers

It's Thursday morning and time for a new Charisma Cardz challenge, this week our theme is 'Magic Numbers' so just add a number somewhere on your creation.
For my card I used a Bratz image that I found on a free colouring pages website, simply coloured the image to match up with the paper, added a few little glittery foam hearts and cut the 8 out of some glitter card.  Hollie gave this card to Lillie on Sunday and she loved it!
For all prize details please head over to the blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A worthy affiliate website of bwin. Offers many trustworthy links and options.. http://bwin.mu

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace sandro

Anonymous said...

Excellent post with lots of excellent content! I assume you may be on the appropriate way. Best of luck