Thursday 2 June 2011

Chairsma Cardz - Things that Fly!

Good morning, Charisma Cardz new challenge time and this week we would like to see 'Things that Fly'.
I'm showing a couple of my hairbands today, both using items from Poundland.  The hairband itself comes in a bundle of 5 and the butterflies I think were a pack of 4 different colour ways.
I used 2 of the smaller butterflies for this one, I think these were a pack of 8 maybe 10 again different colours! 
my baby girl is usually my model!  She doesn't mind, well most of the time that is lol!!! 
For all prize details along with the sponsor info and girls examples please nip on over to the blog, you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanna thanks for stopping by my blog, good to be back blogging wow how clever are you your headbands look amazing!!!! hugs from diva