Tuesday 5 July 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - 159 Sewing

Good morning, Tuesday again and time for a new A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge, this weeks theme is 'sewing', this can be interpreted in an image, or some real sewing, real stitching or faux etc
I have gone for a different style of card today, not too sure if I really like it or not to be honest!  I 'lifted' this from a past issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft!  It doesn't show in the piccie and I forgot to take a side piccie that the flower and butterfly add attacthed by foam pad just to add a bit of dimension to the card.  As you can see I went for the faux stitching!
Sponsor and prize details along with examples from the girls can be found on the blog HERE.

1 comment:

** Isa ** said...

lovely summery happy feeling card!!! would bright up anybody's day! *hugs*