Thursday 8 September 2011

Charisma Cardz - Inspired by a song

Good morning, new challenge time over at Charisma Cardz and our theme this week is 'inspired by a song' any song you like!!
I've made a scrapbook page using pictures I took of my eldest nephew on a day out at the seaside right at the beginning of the school summer holidays.  I had bought a bubble wand from a cheapie shop and took it onto the beach with us, they loved it!  Nephew got hold of it and started blowing bubbles, hence my song inspiration being 'I'm forever blowing bubbles' perfect heh!?!

I'm planning on making a page for my youngest nephew, with pictures of him rollerskating entitled 'Skater Boy' I would've made this as a 2nd example for the challenge but just haven't had the time!
I'll then let the boys have them to put on the wall of their new bedroom!

We have some fabby prizes up for grabs and the girls have made some gorgeous examples, so please nip over to the blog for a look.


As for me, I should've gone back to work yesterday but couldn't.  I'm still unwell, I'm now into week no.5 and getting somewhat fed up with it now.  Survived a weeks holiday at the Isle of Wight last week (JUST) was ill but just had to get on with it for the kids!  Bless them I start couging and then it's as if my throat closes up and I fight to catch that first breath, they rush over saying "breath mum, breath" and come armed with tissues etc caus I'm bringing up yuckness and my eyes water every time.  It's great when I have an attack when I'm out as it looks like I've been crying!!!  I actually think these 2nd lot of stronger antibiotics might be working, although the doctor doesn't know what's wrong as when he checked my chest was clear and the oxygen in my blood re breathing is really good!?



3 comments:

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne thanks for stopping by my blog I am good hope you are too? congrats on getting your mini scrapbook page in Cardmaking and Papercraft it looked wonderful!!!!
Great layout here too love the paper and great pictures too!!! hugs from Diva

Anonymous said...

i love this scrapbook page...great

Xbox 360 Kinect bundle said...

Scrapbook page is good with beautiful image background and it become more splendid if you select gorgeous paper layers. Simple and stylish border, too attractive.