Monday 9 April 2012

Still easter!!

Just in time to class this as easter!!!! 
Here is a felt egg decoration that I made, I had the actual front decorations sewn for weeks but only got around to finishing the putting together of the egg a few days ago lol!  I've quite impressed myself with the ruched checked ribbon part, just don't like the stitching that I've done around the edge, wish I'd used a blanked stitch but wasn't sure how it work around the ribbon!
Here is my youngest having her easter breakfast yesterday!
the cake I made to take to my parents as we always spend easter Sunday there along with my sister and her family.
 my easter bunnies, and Jacobie the dog!!
I hope you all had a lovely easter bank holiday weekend, shame about the poor weather. 

1 comment:

Leadership development training said...

Weekend is great time to get relax and refresh. You enjoy your easter holiday weekends. I like your images so much. Yu have done great work.