Thursday 19 July 2012

Charisma Cardz -Favourite Animal

Good morning, it's time for a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz and this weeks theme is to include 'Favourite Animal' in your creation!
Anyone that knows me knows how much we love our animals, we have 3 guinnea pigs, 2 netherland dwarf bunnies and an 11 month old Jack Russell.  If I had to choose my fave it would be the dog, I guess because he is in the house with us all of the time, he's so loving and so bloomin cute!!  His name is Jacobie and we love him to bits, even if he does find the nearest bit of paper to shread all over the carpet just minutes after you've finished hoovering!!!!!!!
We helped my sister to move at the weekend, and in one of her throw out bags was an old hair piece which had gotten a little tatty, so with treats in hand I got Jacobie to model it lol!!!  Don't you think it's suits him?  I just adore him in these pictures and the lion king sprung to mind, hence the inspiration for my scrapbook page which measures 8x8inches, I think I may have to frame it!!
I
I couldn't believe it when I googled the lion king and saw this little piccie of Simba, with a mane, how perfect! 
thought I'd share a couple more piccies of my little chap.
I've put his cushion on the storage box under my desk which I use as a foot stool, he lays here when I'm being creative!! 
and this is where he sometimes sits when I'm in the living room on the laptop, usually on Facebook!! 

We have 2 wonderful sponsors whom have donated fabby prizes for our lucky winners.  Please nip over and take a peak!!

No comments: