Thursday 16 August 2012

Charisma Cardz -Marvelous Monochrome



Good morning, a scheduled post from me as I'm sitting in the hospital waiting to have an endoscopy (camera search) done of my stomach! oh the joy!

It's new challenge time over at Charisma Cardz and if you don't like the theme blame me I chose it lol!!  Yes I've gone for Marvelous Monochrome.  I've gone for a change in colour, usually when I do monochrome I do black and white so red was a complete change and I LOVE it!!!  The smudged background was a complete accident I was only trying to do the very edge and  I over splodged!
For all prize and sponsor details please check out the blog here

2 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card! Thanks for stopping by my Blog with your much appreciated comment. Judy x

Janice said...

A lovely GG & a great card, I love that image - so much so I have her twice...Oops! Jx