Thursday 25 October 2012

Charisma Cardz - Don't be Square!

Good morning all, what a lovely day I had yesterday (my birthday) spoilt rotten a meal out with the family, truly fabby!!  
Time for a new Charisma Cardz challenge and the theme this week is 'Don't be Square', square being my most favoured shaped card, but this wasn't so bad!  I made an A5 sized card, I'm limited on colours as mine are or have run out, should really spend some of my birthday money on replacements I think!!  But I really like the colour combo, the flower didn't quite look right so I just added the small piece of lace which I think works a treat.  Actually used a peeloff for the sentiment, which is a first for a loooooooong time, I coloured it to match the coloures with my peel off markers something else which I haven't used for ages!
Hope you like it and hope you'll join in with the challenge.
All sponsor and prize information along with inspirational makes from the rest of the DT can be found on the challenge blog HERE.

Have a wonderful day  xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks lovely...the colours give it a kind of vintage feeling...hope you had a great birthday

Debs said...

Adorable card Jo - sweet image and I love the DP's
Debs xx

Renate said...

Happy belated birthday to you!!
Love your non-square card. The colours are just yummy. :)