Friday 15 August 2008

What a task!

My dear friend Kay asked if I would make her a couple of cards, I said yes email me what you want and I'll do them. You should have seen the requirements, I was flabagasted!!! Card 1 Happy 21st Birthday Christine with a purple mini that has a yellow roof and 2 yellow stripes on the bonet. WHAT?!? Card 2 New Home could it be yellow and green colours as the family are big Norwich City footie fans, mmmm.. not so bad!
I googled and found a picture of a purple mini with white roof and stripes so I coloured them yellow, used purple backing paper, and 2 yellow stripes of ribbon to match those on the car! Turned out ok I think, since taking the picture I have written 'U R 2 1' on the number plate!and the New Home card also has a googled picture, which I coloured the house on the right green and originally coloured the bird light brown then remembered Norwich City are the canaries so changed it to a yellow bird!! I added the yellow and green ribbon on the corner just to accent the colours of the team a bit more, luckily the paper I have is green with yellow spots!I've been trying to do some blog hopping all day but have failed, guess I've got a fair bit of catching up to do tomorrow, that is if I get the time!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Lol!! Why do people always ask for the strangest things?? You've made gorgeous cards and great ideas too! What do you think of Stu diving in the audience? Can't believe everyone moved, very embarrasing but very funny, it's made me giggle all day just thinking about it!!
Love Becky xx

Kate T said...

this is great, it was a difficult request but u carried it off!
I'm loving that mini!

Kate T said...

this is great, it was a difficult request but u carried it off!
I'm loving that mini!