Tuesday 7 April 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 46

Our A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge this week is called 'How old?' we would like you to put an age on your work.
I had this image in my box from a PIF I received a long while ago, I think she looks very much like one of the Bratz, so with step daughter liking them I've made another card for her. I used a template for the number 9 which is cut out of glitter card and positioned it so it looks like the girly is leaning on it! I cut out a few punched shapes in the glitter card and added them to the bottom panel.

Our prize is a fabulous selection of buttons, a great variety of colours and sizes, which has kindly been donated by Bryony of Silly Monkey Crafts.

JOANNE X

4 comments:

Chris said...

A wonderful card Joanne, such a cute image and gorgeous colouring too. Love the big 9, it looks brilliant and the the backing paper is bright and fun, perfect with the image. Hope you're well. Chris x

Debbie said...

This is fab Joanne Such a cutie image and gorgeous colours, Hugs Debbie x

Caryn said...

Gorgeous - love the bright colours.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the vibrant colours and great image.
luv
Debby