Thursday 16 December 2010

Chairsma Cardz - New Year Celebrations

Good morning, my turn to set the challenge at Charisma Cardz and I have chosen New Year Celebrations.  Thought it would be a good idea to get something made in advance, I know myself I won't have much if any time for crafting over the festive period, I must admit I kind of cheated for this challenge!!  It was very last minute, in fact I got it finished at 10.30pm tonight!!  It's a very simple printed calendar page from a program I had with my camera years ago, I've once again used my musing and the picture it was drawn from, layered it twice on co-ordinating card and heh presto one calendar!
We have 2 fab sponsors this week which means 2 fab prizes, for details please check out the blog.
The girls have done much better examples for this challenge, so don't forget to check them out!

I've had a mad few days what with ballet all weekend, madly baking before work, then work, straight onto school to see Hollie's nativity, yesterday was the carol services for Lillie's year and then shopping straight after that!  This is my first 'normal-ish' day, thank goodness!!  I still have to write almost all of my christmas cards, and must do some ironing as I am running out of clothes to wear lol!!!  and then there's the mountain of wrapping that needs to be done!
Heh ho we might get there before christmas day!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Aww, what a gorgeous idea Joanne, I could see this gracing the walls of many of your relatives, such a gorgeous photo!
Hope everything is going well this weekend xx